Tax Services for Businesses
We recommend contacting us early so we can plan to minimize tax obligations and/or reporting requirements on the front end and assist with calculating and reporting taxes on the back end.
We’re also ready to help resolve tax problems when they arise. Whether it’s representation in an examination or collection action, preparing or amending prior years’ returns, or arranging a plan to pay back taxes, the odds are we’ve dealt with the problem before.
- Income and franchise tax return preparation
- Income and franchise tax planning
- Estimated tax calculations
- Payroll tax, wage and information return preparation
- Sales, use, business, tangible property, and other tax return preparation
- Foreign bank and financial account/asset reporting
- Preparation of employee benefit plan return
- Problem resolution
Accounting Services for Businesses
Some clients want us to handle all the financial information so they can concentrate on their jobs, and other clients want us to fill in accounting gaps. Whether a client wants our assistance on a daily basis or only once a year, we are happy to work with that client and will fit our service to fit those desires. The extent of our involvement is up to our clients.
- Accounting system design and implementation
- QuickBooks installation, set-up and support
- Interim or part-time CFO
- Preparing budgets, forecasts and projections
- Full-charge bookkeeping
- Payroll recordkeeping and reporting
- Construction project accounting
- Escrow trust account maintenance and reconciliation
- Reconciling bank and other financial accounts
- Financial statement preparation